Check the following:
- If paper doesn’t feed, remove it from the sheet feeder. Reload it against the right side, behind the tab, then press in the tab on the left edge guide and slide it against the paper. Make sure the paper is not above the arrow mark inside the edge guide.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper from the sheet feeder, fan the edges to separate the sheets, then reload it.
- If the paper doesn’t eject fully, you may have set the wrong paper size. Press the Stop/Clear Settings button, then open the scanner and remove the paper. Select the correct paper size when you reprint.
- If it’s wrinkled when it ejects, the paper may be damp or too thin. Load new paper.
- Make sure you use new, smooth, high-quality paper, that is not curled, creased, old, or too thin. Load it printable side up.
- Make sure you don’t load more than the recommended number of sheets. If you’re printing on both sides of the paper, try loading fewer sheets.
|Paper type||Load up to|
this many sheets
|Plain paper||Approximately 120|
|Epson Presentation Paper Matte||100|
|Epson Bright White Paper||80|
|Epson Photo Paper Glossy|
Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte
|Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-Sided|
Epson Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper
- If the paper jams, do the following:
- Gently pull any jammed paper out from the output tray or sheet feeder.
- Try turning the Epson Stylus Photo RX595 off and then back on, to eject the jammed paper.
If that doesn’t work and paper is stuck inside, turn off the Epson Stylus Photo RX595. Open the scanner, remove the jammed paper and torn pieces, close the scanner, and turn the Epson Stylus Photo RX595 back on.