What should I do if there are lines running through the printed image?
Try the following:
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the printer software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face-up. It’s usually brighter or whiter.
- On a Macintosh, try using Automatic mode.
- Make sure you're using genuine Epson ink cartridges and you use them within six months after you open the packages.
- Align the print head.
- Replace the ink cartridges.
Published: August 3, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page