What should I do if I am unable to scan from my computer?
Try the following:
- Make sure the Epson Stylus is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub.
- If the Epson Stylus is connected to a USB hub, make sure it’s connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Make sure you installed all the software correctly. See Install Software for Windows or Macintosh.
- Make sure the correct printer is selected in the Epson Scan settings.
- Click Start, Programs, Epson Scan, then Epson Scan Settings.
- In the Select Scanner field, choose your printer.
- Select the proper connection and click OK.
Note: If a message appears asking if you want to open troubleshooting assistant, click No.
Published: August 14, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page