Back to top
Designed for Simplicity.
The Epson Stylus NX230 all-in-one printer packs both quality and performance into one space-saving product. Part of the new line of Small-in-Ones, exclusively from Epson, this powerful product fits perfectly in virtually any setting. Quiet and compact, it features Epson Connect, instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices1, plus the latest in wireless technology1. With Easy Epson Wireless setup, it's easy to share your Small-in-One with everyone in your household1. And, the NX230 always delivers quality documents and photos. When you're in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite® Ultra instant-dry ink. You even can scan and archive important documents, quickly produce colour copies, and use the image enhancement tools to get perfect photos, every time. The Epson Stylus NX230 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the colour that you need.
Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet, smartphone or computer1
with the following mobile printing solutions:
Print / Copy / Scan
4-colour DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed:
Black: 4.3 ISO ppm1
; Colour: 2.2 ISO ppm1
Supported Operating Systems:
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
ISO print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (colour)1
Wirelessly print documents, photos, calendars, contacts and more; charge your cell phone or MP3 Player using the USB port.
Wireless Network Ready
Print, scan, and access memory card slots from any room in the house, using a wireless network.
Print documents that are highlighter friendly as well as smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant.
Scan and Archive Documents
Scan important documents and save them as JPEGs or PDFs.
Replace Only the Colour You Need
Four individual ink cartridges are available in different capacities, so you can replace only the colour you need.
- Easy Epson Wireless — connect to your wireless network in seconds1
- Epson Connect — get instant wireless printing of photos and attachments right from smartphones, iPads, tablets and popular mobile devices1
- Small-in-One — space-saving design; great performance
- Quiet operation — focus on what's important
- Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Wireless printing and scanning — share one Small-in-One at home, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n1
- Replace only the colour you need — individual ink cartridges available in different sizes to suit your needs1
- Better image enhancement tools — red-eye removal and photo restoration
- Quick, high-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi — scan important papers, recipes, photos and more
- Manual two-sided printing1 — a great way to save paper
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to be recycled
- Smaller product and package than previous models — uses less natural resources
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.ca/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.