Back to top
Engineered for Business
Boost your business with superior performance from the efficient WorkForce 320. This affordable all-in-one printer makes it easy to print, copy, scan or fax. With a 30-page Auto Document Feeder and print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (colour)1, it moves at your busy pace. The included PC-Fax1 feature means you can even send a fax straight from your computer. Instant-dry inks deliver smudge, fade and water resistant prints, so you can distribute your prints immediately.
Back to top
ISO Print Speeds
ISO print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (colour)1
Fast, High-Quality Printing and Copying
Quickly print or copy documents and photos — get sharp text and vivid, true-to-life colour.
Automatic Document Feeder
Easily copy, scan and fax stacks of documents with the built-in automatic document feeder.
Print documents that are highlighter friendly as well as smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant.
Replace Only the Colour You Need
Four individual ink cartridges are available in different capacities, so you can replace only the colour you need.
High-speed faxing available in black-and-white or colour.
- Speed through critical tasks — 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and 2.2 ISO ppm (colour)1
- Get more done — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly from your computer1
- High-speed faxing in black and colour — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Smudge, fade and water resistant prints — documents rival those from a laser printer; highlighter-friendly too
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual two-sided printing1
- Convert scanned documents into editable text — ABBYY® FineReader® included
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the colour you need
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product1
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers1
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing1
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to be recycled1
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner1
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.ca/environment
See Specifications page for Notes.